At Incontro A Tavola, we value the trust that our guests place in us. We are strive to protect the personal privacy and security of everyone who visits our web site and our restaurants.
We recognize and respect that every guest expects privacy and confidentiality in all dealings with us. We are committed to taking the steps necessary to protect the privacy of any personal information shared with us. We will never share or sell your personal information with another company. This includes, but is not limited to your name, address, phone number, and Email address.
1. What information do we collect?
We will collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, your company name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails regarding updates to our site.
- To send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Your Consent
8. Contacting Us